Premier Athletics of Michigan
Full Season Club Teams 2018-2019 Season
Premier Athletics - Michigan strives to help each athlete reach their full potential as a competitive cheerleader through proper, safe progressions and positive leadership. While we are highly competitive, our goals are to teach kids to be self-confident, do their best and have fun!
We offer full travel (approximately 8 events) and limited travel (approximately 5-6 events). We offer teams for the beginner to the most elite athlete. Every child makes a team. Read below for everything you need!
Location: Premier Athletics - Michigan 9229 General Drive, Plymouth Twp. MI 48170
Staff: Certified, credentialed and background checked
Member: USASF national governing body. www.usasf.net
Gym Manager: Nancy Molnar email@example.com
How do I sign up?
To register click here.
If you are a new member you will need to create an account by clicking CREATE ACCOUNT. Enter information.
1. Read policies and click I AGREE.
2. Click ENROLL NOW on the right side.
3. Check the box to the left of the child (ren) you wish to enroll and click CONTINUE ENROLLMENT.
4. Answer team placement questions. Click CONTINUE ENROLLMENT.
5. Review the information and click ADD TO CART
6. Review and click CONTINUE.
7. Select your form of payment and click PREVIEW PAYMENT.
8. Review and click PROCESS PAYMENT.
9. We will contact you within 24 hours to schedule an evaluation date and time.
How does it work?
Our club teams are made up of athletes with similar abilities and age groups (based on national divisions). They are trained in stunting, motions, dance and tumbling. A 2:30 musical routine is comprised to compete locally, regionally and nationally (if full travel). Prep teams are 2:00.
What are divisions?
Divisions are based on an athlete’s age as of Aug 31, 2018 and their overall skill levels. We also consider the grade the athlete is entering in the fall of 2018.
- Click here for skills sheet example.
- Click here for USASF (national governing body.) New Age grid for 2018-2019 season.
Do you offer fundraising?
Yes! We have unique and easy fundraisers.
Do all new full season athletes sign up for an evaluation?
Yes. Athlete will attend a clinic on Saturday May 19th.
What if my athlete is a beginner (or has some level 1 skills) ages 5-6?
We do offer "sign up only" limited travel teams. This age division is Tiny 5&6. Email the front desk to register.
How do evaluations work?
Athlete will attend the May 19th clinic or private evaluation. Athletes will be assigned a number and will be in small groups. Coaches will talk to athletes, look at any previous experience, and look at their skills. We keep it fun. Athletes should wear shorts, fitted top, and girls with long hair should secure in a ponytail. Evaluations will last approximately 90 minutes. Athletes should arrive 15-20 min early to sign in, turn in paperwork and stretch. Athlete’s evaluation will be videotaped. Families will receive an email with team assignment by Wednesday May 23rd. There will also be mandatory parent meetings to review the season information May 23rd and 24th. Initial payments for teams will be due right away (deadline May 30th) to secure team spot. See details in the financial packet.
When does the season start and end?
After Memorial Day. Season begins on June 3rd, 2018 and ends April 20th, 2019.
Here is all the information and forms you will need.
Bring the following forms with you (click on first 5)
1. 2018 Registration Waiver Form
2. MI State Heads Up Concussion form.
3. Athlete Information Sheet
4. 2017 Team commitment Form
5. CC authorization form
6. Copy of your athlete’s birth certificate
Season Information-please review thoroughly. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Please take the time to read thoroughly.
1. General Handbook
2. Financial packet for 2017-2018 Season 2018-2019 Full Season information COMING SOON!
CLICK HERE FOR THE 2017-2018 Practice Schedule 2018-2019 Practice Schedule will be posted after team tryouts