Benefits of Dance
The benefits of dancing at The Studio by Premier Athletics are numerous. Our studio focuses on the dancer as a whole. It is our goal to inspire young dancers to develop a lasting passion for dance. At The Studio we focus on the technical aspects of dance, but we also focus on the body, the mind, and the soul. We want our dancers to have a complete understanding of the art of dance.
Why choose The Studio by Premier Athletics?
- An emphasis on proper technique - THE most important element to a successful dancer free of injury.
- Two rooms each with specially designed dance floors to protect growing dancers' bones and joints.
- A variety of dance commitments to help build and grow healthy dancers - Recreational dance, performance team, and travel team.
- Responsible schedules - As parents of dancers we strive to maintain schedules with family and school priorities in mind.
- Complete dance education - Including technique, terminology, dance history, anatomy and more.
- Support of sister dance studios.
- Master teachers - some of the best in the industry.
- Yearly training retreat for all staff. Teacher refresh and learn new techniques each year to improve the quality of teaching.
- Easily Accessible Great Location - Just off 42 HWY located 1/2 mile from Premier Athletics Guy Road!
- Online Registraion and Parent portal to see your personal family profile anytime.
About the Studio
Premier Athletics launched The Studio on January 2nd, 2012. By July 1st Premier Athletics opened 5 Studio locations students across the Southeastern part of the country. The Studio program is a unique program designed by dancers and dance educators, some of whom have children of their own. They understood from many points of view what dancers wanted and needed.
Premier Athletics has dedicated itself to developing a well rounded dance program that fosters growth and passion for dance. There are several components to our Studio Program. Each component has been designed to provide our dancers with positive learning,technique, strength, character building, knowledge of the art of dance, and so much more.
At The Studio by Premier Athletics we have a well-rounded curriculum that includes dance technique, dance history, famous dancers, choreographers and terminology. We include Meet the Body educational track which helps to teach our dancers about the Anatomy of the body and how it relates to them as a dancer.
As parents of dancers we are particularly concerned with the health of our growing dancers. Proper technique plays a huge part in not only quality dance performances but also is a dancer’s best protection from injury. We encourage good nutrition and healthy living habits.
At The Studio by Premier Athletics we feel that dance is an expression of one’s soul and we encourage exploring those feelings through dance. We want our dancers to learn to express themselves postively through dance while building self esteem, confidence and a positive outlook.